WarmUp Project: Mapping Drumbeat Testing 2

We took our revised drumbeat design for a second round of testing. Testing for this video was conducted on the last week of September.

We changed the format of the design to fit within the length x width 100 inch limit, and also thought about how the drumbeat would be carried around. We decided it made sense and would be very convenient to map the drumbeat out in a long strip folded into thirds.

The below video shows for the results of the second round of testing.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s